How to get on Instagram’s explore page?
It’s all the rage – Instagram’s explore page. Getting your post on the Instagram Explore page means more people will see your content. It’s the fastest way to get maximum exposure on Instagram.
So how do you do it? Try these 6 tips to get on Instagram’s explore page.
- Post when your followers are on: The Instagram algorithm prioritizes timeliness. Earning high engagement with your followers is the first step towards getting a spot on the explore page. Check your analytics to see the best time to post.
- Learn form posts you see featured on the Instagram explore page: If you’re already following accounts that are relevant to your market and audience, then your own explore page should have plenty of insights as to what people are engaging with. Learn what is working from those posts.
- Learn from your own posts: Take a look at what is and isn’t working with your posts. You may find that they like your videos more than carousels, or they like your jokes better than your inspirational quotes.
- Post stories: Struggling to get featured on the explore page? Stories can be hashtagged too! This means quality stories that generate engagement cand end up on the explore page. Try using a quiz, Q&A, etc to promote engagements.
- IGTV: Instagram is pushing IGTV hard. IGTV has its own dedicated space in Instagram’s explore page. Consider trying more long-form videos to land on the explore page.
- Shoppable Posts: You can get featured on the shopping channel. Engaged posts gain a higher ranking in the algorithm. Making your posts shippable may boost engagement and allow you to land a new spot on the explore page.
Try thises tips and let us know if they work!
What has helped you get on the explore page? Let us know in the comments below.
Learn how to define your audience by Contacting SDS Today.
Know someone else who needs help with their marketing? You can refer them and get paid! Click here to get started.
Enjoy this blog? Let us know in the comments below.
What are you doing to stand out?