Social Media Marketing and Management
Social media is everywhere. It connects friends, celebrates events, and achievements. Also, it’s great for researching brands. With the increase of social media use by stakeholders, it has risen to be the primary source of marketing for artists and creatives. Learn the importance of strategizing your social media management below.
Most businesses and creators fail at social media, mainly due to time constraints. The rigorous and time-consuming schedule that social media demands stop brands and artists dead in their tracks. SDS can help you to prepare, plan, and even create social media content. We would also be happy to manage responses, messages, and online sales. Our team is prepped and ready to hand all of your social media marketing efforts.
If you are an artist or creative and aren’t using social media for B2B and B2C Marketing, then you are missing out!
Don’t believe us? Check out the stats:
- Nearly 50% of the world’s population uses social media. That’s over 3 billion users worldwide. (Statista)
- In 2019, 90.4% of Millennials, 77.5% of Generation X, and 48.2% of Baby Boomers were active social media users. (Emarketer). Which means most of your consumers are using Social Media
- 54% of social browsers use social media to research products. (GlobalWebIndex)
- Millennials are logged on to social media for an average of two hours and 38 minutes daily, while Gen Z logs on for two hours and 55 minutes. (World Economic Forum)
- Three hundred twenty-one million new people joined social media in 2019, which brought the total from 3.48 billion to 3.8 billion social media users (an increase of 9%) in 2020. (Hootsuite)
- 71% of consumers who’ve had a good social media service experience with a brand are likely to recommend it to others. (Ambassador)
- Social media is the most relevant advertising channel for 50% of Gen Z and 42% of millennials. (Adobe)
Simply put, social media is the easiest and most direct way to reach your target stakeholders. Whether it’s to sell a product or spread a message, your social media is the most important marketing tool at your disposal. Whether your an artist, photographer, designer, or another creative, you don’t want to limit yourself on digital marketing.
SDS can help with social media management
As we mentioned before, Marketing takes time. So does being creative. By working with SDS, you can save time, costs, and efforts with social media marketing by:
- Handling all of our social media needs from creating to scheduling
- Use our experience, knowledge, and skills to advertise your brand on social media platforms properly
- to help you decide on the best platforms for your brand
- and so much more.
Are you ready to stand out from the crowd and be the best can be? Contact SDS today to speak with an SDS Marketing Specialist to explore how we can help your brand.